Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Kayaking on the Cahaba 04/18/09

Timothy came up to go kayaking yesterday. We were going to try a new stretch of the Cahaba, but we got a late start and decided to do the five mile run. Somehow I talked Abby into going with us. This is a remarkable feat considering the water was still in the 50's to 60's. About half way through the trip there is a rope swing. Trey and I played on it for a little while Thursday. Yesterday Tim and I adjusted the handle on it and had a blast. By the time we were finished swinging my arms were worn out. I would post the pictures I took, but I was showing Tim how I could stand up in my kayak. I was about to sit down and put too much weight on one side. Anyway, the camera was in a pocket on my life vest. It wasn't our nice camera though. It was an old clunker that I bought five or six years ago.

No comments: